Day 4:
Thursday morning we woke up to thunderstorms. After our busy day before, we really didn't mind having an excuse to stay inside and take it easy. It was the most relaxing day of the trip. The main thing I remember from day 4 is getting the most incredible massages. Nick and I got a couple's massage out on the balcony where we could hear the rain, but it was still perfectly warm. It really was incredible. This was the first professional massage Nick or I had ever gotten and we both can't wait to get another one.
For dinner that night, they had lobster and pork on the menu, but I went with parmesan chicken instead. Nick will never let me live that down. His lobster, which he kindly shared with me, was seasoned tastefully and cooked to perfection. It was the first time I had eaten lobster, and I was very impressed. I still can't believe I went with parmesan chicken instead of lobster!
The first time I ever had lobster, I was pleasantly surprised at how good it is. I've since had it a few times that weren't' as good, but we should go out together sometime and get some more, I think.
ReplyDeleteYeah we should! We both love seafood. Do you know of anywhere with good lobster? Thanks for changing the blog header btw. It's perfect!
DeleteMmmm couples massage and lobster. Say no more!
ReplyDelete